Building a Website
is the first step to a company’s Internet & Digital Marketing presence. When RBA Marketing & Media meet with a potential client, our first question is always, “What do you need?”, which is then followed by how we can gauge that need’s success. As a former Director of Marketing, I found that getting timely information submitted to my website by my webmaster was an issue. That’s why at Rich Benjamin & Associates we build all websites in WordPress.
- WordPress Websites are extremely robust and very user-friendly. They can, and quite often are, managed by a staff member of the company who has contracted our services. There can be a bit of a learning curve, but it is very manageable.
- In the past, we have had requests for non-responsive website builds. Rich Benjamin & Associates only develops Mobile Responsive Websites. To build a website that is not mobile responsive at this point in time is utterly irresponsible to the client.
- Your Website should be the center of your Marketing Plan‘s solar system. It should be linked to and attract business from all forms of Social Media. Bite off only what you can effectively manage. As time goes on and you become more proficient, add new bites. Most people and companies have a Facebook page, so after that, it might be time to look at taking that next bite.
- Have an idea of what you would like your website to accomplish, i.e., increase sales by (x%) and become a more proficient way of communicating with your customers.
- Be realistic! Just because you have a website does not mean that you stop marketing on other fronts! A website is just one of the many tools that should be used in your marketing efforts.